« Home | Blogstalker's New Anthem » | Jollibee Video » | One Big Fight » | Strange Welcome » | No Moonlit Skies in Paris » | Glitz and Glamour » | Short, Tag and Request » | So said the Kalabarians » | Loose Files » | This made me say: Awww! »

Questions, Please answer

1. Is it just me, or does Hale's lead singer sound like Kermit the Frog when he sings? Don't get me wrong, I like Hale.

2. Am I the only one who thinks Mrs. Shephard is hotter than Meredith?

3. Why are the strongest contenders of Philippine Idol and Dream Academy lesbians?

4.Is Abby breaking up with her boyfriend? That's so sad.

5. Is this Inday fellow for real? She makes me laugh, every time.

6. Does Coke light really have zero calories? Why does it say "no calories" on this can I'm drinking and "zero calories" in the can I drunk last month?

7. What's the point of the Trick of Treat ritual?

8. Must that chick in my cousin's place really wash her own car on a Saturday morning? Does she need a hand? *wink*

9. Am I really turning into a stalker--for real? I freak me out sometimes.

10. Is there hope for the flowers? Or should I just migrate like everyone else?

Hi Gomz, the answer to number 4 is a yes. I'm incredibly sad about it but I think this is the way to go right now...

Post a Comment