« Home | This made me say: Awww! » | One of them Surveys » | It's a Girly Song » | I should care » | There She Goes Again » | ID Shift » | BLOG REVAMP »

Loose Files


I'm at a friend's condo. The whole building has WIFI. Astig!!! I'm trying to get a hang of his mac. Medyo mahirap mag post.

Anyway it's been a good weekend.

Earlier, as I was waiting for the friend to pick me up at the condo lobby. I saw some magazines. I usually don't read lifestyle magazines just cause it's laiden with people who do not have better things to do than flaunt their money. But this magazine's cover read: 2006 Most Eligible.

And so I opened it. And lo and behold the first in the list just happens to be: Ms. Triple A. But I didn't like her pictures there. In my opinion, she looks a lot better with little make-up on. According to the article, she used to be the chubby girl in highschool. I guess she's a classic case of ugly duckling turned swan. And what a beautiful swan.

I knew she was out of my league. But I didn't know she was Lifestyle Asia's 2006 Most Eligible in the Philippines out of my league. And to think she corrected me when I said she was : too pretty and too sosyal. Oh well.

So anyway I got to see two movies this week. One was SUKOB, upon the insistence of my friends. Kris Aquino was so funny, I forgot I was watching a horror film.

And because they forced me to see Kris Aquino, I forced them to see Adam Sandler. We watched CLICK the day after. And they were so glad I took them there cause they were so touched by the story. I too was touched. All workaholic young adults must see this. All dating people must also see this cause it's a nice date movie. If only I had a real date. But while the story was good, I could only focus on KATE and her rockin body. To think she plays the role of a housewife: with simple hairstyle and house-wifey clothes. She still manages to look gorgeous.

Kate is my new dreamgirl. I love you Kate!!! I wish I could marry someone who looks like Kate and is like the character she plays in Click. I would have reason to come home every day. It would be a bliss to see that face when I wake up in the morning.





Also recently found out one of my innocent victims has visited my site. She intellectualized what it meant if the blogstalker becomes the stalkee. I say: take it easy and I hope you enjoy my posts as much as I enjoy reading yours.

Great day everyone!

I just want to clarify who you're refering to as gorgeous. Talked about two equally gorgeous girls here. ;p

And as far as I know I'm stalking two women who are equally fond of using the word BLISS.

The only difference is they talk about it as a matter-of-fact, while it's mostly wishful thinking for me.

hehehe the list is below.

i can't believe wala siyang dating sa akin in her past movies. just in this movie. i think i better review her older films.

so ganun nga talaga siguro. something gorgeous is right before your eyes, but you're too distracted to notice. And by the time you do realize, hindi na pwede ;p

really?wow...i have to grab a copy of that mag so i can see it.

How ironic.

As I was exploring the tv channels just now, I saw the Conan O'Brien show and decided to leave it on. And then guess who walks in to be interviewed...!

Kate Beckingsale! She really is gorgeous. She's witty and refreshingly honest as well. I just love her accent!

Oh, and I especially liked her in Pearl Harbor. I wanted her to end up with Josh Hartnett. They would have been such a beautiful couple :)

The thing about Kate's accent...when she talks she has the accent, but not when she plays an american girl in a movie. It's quite amusing actually.

I thought Serendipity had a very convenient ending. Didn't like the ending part. And I actually forgot how Kate looked like there.

It just tore my heart when the Fiance gave him the book and said something like: I bought you a copy of this because everytime we go to a bookstore you always look at this book.

Post a Comment