« Home | It's a Girly Song » | I should care » | There She Goes Again » | ID Shift » | BLOG REVAMP »

One of them Surveys

Somebody sent this to me. I find it interesting.

The problem is I don't quite know how to answer this. Should I refer to my last formal formal ex, whom I introduced to my parents and told everyone about? Or the last steady date that I had but never really got to the formalization to the world part?

I guess I'll just refer to the latter.



01. PAANO KUNG BIGLA KAYONG NAGKITA NG EX Mo?
- I don't know. The last time I saw her was in Boracay. She was with her family and in-laws. Actually, I didn't see her. She saw me and rang me and went to my hotel. Okay lang, I think she still wants me.

Ha! Conceited ba?

02.SINO SA MGA EX MO ANG GUSTO MONG BALIKAN?
- Actually wala. Coz all of them are married na. Yung gusto ko maging akin, never naman naging "akin"

03. BAKIT?
- They are all married.

04. PINAKILALA KA BA NG EX MO SA PARENTS?
- The first one I did. The last two "not-so-formal ones" I didn't.

05. BAKIT KAYO NAG-BREAK?
- The last one? Coz she slept with my best-friend's boyfriend (my best friend is a girl)

06. SA PALAGAY MO MINAHAL KA NG EX MO?
- Sobra

07. ANONG GUSTO MONG SABIHIN SA EX MO NA NAGPAPARAMDAM PA RIN SA IYO?
- We can never be anymore. I told you not to marry just because you're pregnant.

08. BAKIT YUN ANG SINABI MO?
- Because I would never want to be a third party. And I am not a home-wrecker.

09.PAANO KUNG AYAW KA NIYA TANTANAN?
- Because I was the one who treated her the best. (that's according to her)

10.OK LANG BA NA MAGING MAGKAIBIGAN KAYO NG EX MO?
- I'm still friends with all of them, except the first one. We just lost touch of each other. And I kinda stalked her after she broke up with me. Tagal kong naka-get over. Years ang binilang.

11. MAY NAGING BEST FRIEND KA BA NA NAGING GF/BF MO?
- Nope

12. MASASABI MO BA SA SARILI MO NA NAGING MABUTI KANG BF/GF SA EX MO?
- I never cheated. I did my best. So I guess I'm alright

13.NAGBAGO KA NA BA?
- Yeah. I've learn to grow and accept that it's over when it's over.

14.ILAN NA BA ANG NAPAIYAK MONG LALAKI/BABAE?
- I'm not sure exactly. I know of at least one.

15. INIYAKAN MO RIN BA SILA?
- Just one. The first one. And the one that was never mine.

16. MUSTA K NAMAN NGAYON?
- Just fine. Not happy but I know I will be.

17. KUNG MAGING EX MO DIN ANG X NG KAIBIGAN MO? ANO GAWIN MO?
- I'll try to avoid that. Never share girls. But if...just if...I don't think I should be doing anything.

18. ANO PINAKAMAGANDANG NATUTUNAN MO SA EX MO?
- For the first one and the only formal one, letting go.
- The second not-so-formal one...wala akong natutunan actually. It was all fun.
- The last one, and not-so-formal one...learn how to take accountability for your actions. And don't have sex unless you're in love. It's pointless.

19. ANONG MGA BAGAY NA GINAGAWA NYO nong KAU PA NA NAMIMISS MO NG SOBRA?
- I'm not sure if it's proper to describe it here in full detail.. ;p

20. MESSAGE NMAN KUNG SAKALI NA MABASA NYA T0
- Thanks for the good times. Take care of yourself. I hope your husband is treating you well now. If he isn't, learn to stand your ground. Or go back to your parents. No man should treat you that way. I'm still here as a friend.