« Home | Short, Tag and Request » | So said the Kalabarians » | Loose Files » | This made me say: Awww! » | One of them Surveys » | It's a Girly Song » | I should care » | There She Goes Again » | ID Shift » | BLOG REVAMP »

Glitz and Glamour


I attended this all-white party at Rockwell last Wednesday. I was there to support a friend who was part of the program.

I don't normally go to these parties. The only reason I went is that my friend told me it was a gathering of Manila's Who's Who? And I so desperately hoped the most eligible ones were there. My hopes were in vain. My most eligible wasn't.

Most of the people there were the people I am not particular fond off. Those so-called hi-class people who frequent the Embassy, write nonsense in their lifestyle columns and regard themselves as "the Paris Hilton" and so on of the Philippines.

But my favorite catway walker was there. And I conclude that while she looked great in the last picture I saw of her, I will return to my previous notion that she's not my type. Her features are too mestiza pala. Although she really looks like a doll and she projects well. She walks well. Even if she was the shortest model she walked the best.

After the show, I wanted to have my picture taken with her. But I thought maybe it's crass to pose with a "celeb". So I didn't.

BUT GUESS WHO'S PARIS BOUND ON WEDNESDAY?

So it's Paris this month and Argentina next month.

Any helpful French/Spanish phrases I should remember?

i'll try. pero ang lamig eh

Post a Comment